This post is for all you who LOVE seasonal decor, but don’t want to spend a fortune (or a whole week) decorating for just one season.
I told myself that I would only go “all out” for Christmas this year, but found myself in the middle of pumpkins and Fall foliage at Hobby Lobby and couldn’t resist. Also – have you seen the Fall decor at Target right now?! Point proven. So I caved and decided that I can just add a few little touches here and there instead of going all out…that can’t hurt, right? But the point is that you CAN decorate for each season with under $100!
I also decided on creating some wreaths for our floor mirrors that can be dressed up or down for any season, so that I consider an investment! Here is my list of Fall items that I used to give our home a Fall feeling:
- Pumpkins: $10 total. These are super cheap at the grocery store, and I just got a few in each size/color to place around.
- Foliage and vase filler for arrangements: $20 total. I made one for the table centerpiece, and one for the coffee table. I repurposed the mason jar and tin to hold the foliage.
- Wreaths: $20 for two. I bought bare wreaths for $3 and dressed them up with seasonal foliage and a burlap bow. These can be used all year long, just change out the plant!
- A big statement: $20. This was the standing vase – Just a few different types of long twigs and sticks, and voila! I also used some of this to decorate the wreaths and tie the two in together. I already had the vase.
- Things that I may have gone a little overboard on: a festive pillow $14, fuzzy throw blanket $20, and a table centerpiece $15.
PS did you hear that Target is doing 10% off their home items?! Use the code COZYHOME at checkout until 10/15.
Some of my favorite fall decor from Target right now: